Ultrasound treatment has proven its value for a long time in the field of Medical diagnosis and physiotherapy. For the cosmetician, ultrasound treatment opens up totally new possibilities.
Effects of Ultrasonic Waves on Tissues:
- Stimulation of blood circulation through vasodilatation
- Stimulation of lymph transport
- Strengthening the vessel profiles
- Activation of the metabolism
- Revitalizing the skin through chemical reactions in the collagenous phase
- Rejuvenates the skin through conversion of old defective connective tissues in the collagenous phase into new, fresh and non defective connective tissues
- Reduces the skin’s PH value
- Increases the ATP (adenosine tiphosphate) activity
- Internal tissue massage through the alternating pressure sequence of the ultrasound waves in the tissue
- Intracellular massage
- Stimulation of the body’s own collagen formula by improving the collagen metabolism and activating callagenous
- Increases the activity of fibroblasts
- Optimizes the skin structure through improved organization of the epidermis and renewal of the wave-shaped cornfield layer architecture
- Increases skin elasticity
- Smoothes the connective tissue
- Tones up muscles
- Purifies the cells and tissues by influencing the membrane permeability with micro currents
- Accelerates the diffusion process of the tissue
- Locally loosens up the tissue
Treatment by Ultrasound not only permits to fight or remedy signs of skin aging, but also offers a fast solution for other cosmetic problems, such as rosacea or acne.
Approx. 25 min. $30.00 Plus the cost of Facial Treatment.